Antwerp & Brussels
Buysse & Partners is looking for an Investor Relations Manager to strengthen its Investor Relations’ department and contribute to the company’s further growth.
Buysse & Partners is an independent investment firm that has a strong belief in the connected power of families, industry experts, companies and real estate.
As Investor Relations Manager you will be at the heart of our firm. You will be responsible for a wide variety of responsibilities involving existing and new investors and making the above connection that the firm is so dedicated about.
What is the function about?
As Investor Relations Manager you will be closely involved in the following aspects relating to investor services and fundraising:
- Together with the partner responsible for Investor Relations you develop and implement a structured strategic and process-driven fundraising plan
- You monitor the fundraising progress (KPIs)
- You provide fundraising related support to the internal investment teams
Customer journey & engagement
- You are the driving force behind our customer centricity approach; you develop and implement a structured approach to reach excellence in client service throughout the full customer journey
- You monitor clients service strategy (KPIs)
Digital ways of working
- You assess the new and untapped digital ways of fundraising and client service through tech platforms
- You promote and implement digital ways of working incl. CRM implementation and use across the firm, in close cooperation with the COO
- You develop a plan/agenda for high level/smart networking opportunities for fundraising & deal sourcing
- You represent and create or increase B&P’s visibility in an international context at a variety of networking occasions
- You develop and maintain relationships with wealth mangers, family offices, HNWIs and institutional investors
Who are we looking for?
Buysse & Partners is looking for a professional with extensive first-class experience in a finance related environment. The candidate has experience in investor relations/client service, fundraising, business development and/or deal sourcing within a private bank, asset manager, investment firm, multi-family office or placement agent. Experience with alternative investments is a prerequisite.
As a personality Buysse & Partners values people that are reliable and trustworthy, proactive, dedicated to high ethical standard, no-nonsense, hands-on, team player, highly effective with a can-do attitude. The position requires a strong entrepreneurial mindset and high energy.
We have summarized the key capabilities & qualifications:
- Min 5 years of experience in the financial industry in a commercial role
- Hands-on knowledge of private wealth management
- Exceptional client servicing skills with constant focus on improving client satisfaction and investor experience
- High level of empathy with ability to build trusted client relationships
- Excellent networker at all levels, including in an international context
- Understands and is passionate about the global (alternative) investment industry and its mayor players and stakeholders (PE-ecosystem)
- Strong interest in macro-economic environment
- Ability to think outside the box and bring creative ideas to the table in attracting new investors and/or sourcing deals
- Affinity with impact/ESG
- Driven and proactive with the ability to take initiative
- Highly efficient and structured way of working/handling things
- Well organized and capable of working
- Strong project management skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented
- Track record in structured fundraising processes
- Show perseverance despite difficulty or delay in achieving success
- Strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- Excellent presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
At Buysse & Partners you will join a family-oriented and inspiring organization that is constantly expanding. You will be part of a dynamic team of driven financial entrepreneurs and report directly to the partner responsible for the Investor Relations. Your compensation package is in line with your responsibilities.
Sounds good? Is this you?
We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter. You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application Investor Relations Manager”.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to assist you at the phone number 03 568 93 91; you may ask for Dimitri Herbosch (partner) or Evi Vandenborne (COO).
Buysse & Partners
Buysse & Partners is a Belgian based independent multi-strategy investment firm. The firm has been committed to alternative investments for more than 15 years. Buysse & Partners co- invests its capital with private investors in private equity and real estate. The firm has a proven track record with above market returns since inception in 2008.