Antwerp & Brussels
Buysse & Partners is looking for an Investor Relations Manager to strengthen its Investor Relations department and contribute to the company’s further growth.
Buysse & Partners is an independent investment firm that has a strong belief in the connected power of families, industry experts, companies and real estate.
As Investor Relations Manager you will be at the heart of our firm. You will be responsible for a wide variety of responsibilities involving existing and new investors and making the above connection that the firm is so dedicated about.
What is the function about?
As Investor Relations Manager you will be closely involved in the following aspects relating to investor services and fundraising:
- Together with the partner responsible for Investor Relations you will assist in the implementation of a structured fundraising plan
- You will monitor the fundraising progress (KPIs)
- You will provide fundraising related support to the internal investment teams
Customer journey & engagement
- You will be involved in the roll-out of our customer service strategy
- You will monitor customer engagement (KPIs)
- You will be involved in networking opportunities for fundraising & deal sourcing
- You will represent and ensure Buysse & Partners’ visibility in an international context at a variety of networking occasions
- You will maintain relationships with wealth mangers, family offices, HNWIs and institutional investors
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer centricity and has experience in investor relations, fundraising, business development and/or deal sourcing within a private bank, asset manager, investment firm, multi-family office or placement agent.
As a personality Buysse & Partners values people that are reliable and trustworthy, proactive, dedicated to high ethical standard, no-nonsense, hands-on, team player, highly effective with a can-do attitude.
We have summarized the key capabilities & qualifications:
- Min 3 years of experience in the financial industry in a commercial role
- Strong client servicing skills with constant focus on improving customer satisfaction
- High level of empathy with ability to build trusted client relationships
- Excellent networker
- Interest in macro-economic environment
- Ability to think outside the box and bring creative ideas to the table
- Affinity with impact/ESG
- Structured way of working and handling things
- Well organized
- Good project management skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
What’s in it for you?
At Buysse & Partners you will join a family-oriented and inspiring organization that is constantly expanding. You will be part of a dynamic team of driven financial entrepreneurs and report directly to the partner responsible for the Investor Relations. Your compensation package is in line with your responsibilities.
Sounds good? Is this you?
We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter. You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application Investor Relations Manager”.
Do you have any questions? We are happy to assist you at the phone number 03 568 93 91; you may ask for Dimitri Herbosch (partner) or Evi Vandenborne (COO).
Buysse & Partners
Buysse & Partners is a Belgian based independent multi-strategy investment firm. The firm has been committed to alternative investments for more than 15 years. Buysse & Partners co- invests its capital with private investors in private equity and real estate. The firm has a proven track record with above market returns since inception in 2008.