Today, the Port of Duqm Company proudly announced the first moves with the new Gottwald Mobile Harbour cranes at the Port of Duqm in Oman. Soya was transferred from one ship, the M.V. Sila to another, the M.V. Ocean Fortune. This first “real-life-transaction” is a big step for this greenfield port in the Middle East with huge potential. It is also a milestone for Global Port Training (GPT), a Buysse & Partners portfolio company, as all crane operators in the Port of Duqm are trained by GPT. Gunther, the on-field GPT trainer, witnessed the operation and confirmed that the operation was executed to training standards.
- Buysse & Partners investeert 3 miljoen euro in oogklinieken New Vision
- Buysse & Partners start residentieel vastgoedfonds
- Buysse & Partners koopt Zilveren Toren in Den Haag
- Buysse & Partners verkoopt ESAS aan Circet, de Europese marktleider in telecomdiensten, in handen van het internationale Private Equity fonds Advent International.
- Illumina Acquires BlueBee to Accelerate Processing, Analysis and Sharing of Next Generation Sequencing Data at Scale