Today, the Port of Duqm Company proudly announced the first moves with the new Gottwald Mobile Harbour cranes at the Port of Duqm in Oman. Soya was transferred from one ship, the M.V. Sila to another, the M.V. Ocean Fortune. This first “real-life-transaction” is a big step for this greenfield port in the Middle East with huge potential. It is also a milestone for Global Port Training (GPT), a Buysse & Partners portfolio company, as all crane operators in the Port of Duqm are trained by GPT. Gunther, the on-field GPT trainer, witnessed the operation and confirmed that the operation was executed to training standards.
- Vacature Financieel Administratief Medewerker
- Buysse & Partners koopt iconisch Las Palmas gebouw in Rotterdam
- Waarom de intellectuele bescherming van uitvindingen zo belangrijk is: “Een octrooi is vaak een onderhandelingstool tegenover andere spelers”
- Buysse & Partners takes a majority stake in Balak, the leading twin-wire fence producers in Western-Europe
- Buysse & Partners rents out 4 floors at the iconic landmark BP Building, designed by architect Léon Stynen