Buysse & Partners is looking for an intern with starters-experience in a finance related environment or particular interest in investor relations, fundraising, business development and/or deal sourcing.
Buysse & Partners values people that are reliable and dedicated to high ethical standard, proactive and hands-on with a can-do attitude, no-nonsense and team-oriented, energetic with fresh ideas and innovative solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
With a focus on fundraising, investor relations and networking, the intern will assist the team with:
- helping to implement a strategic fundraising plan
- managing fundraising processes using a CRM-system (Teamleader)
- analyzing statistical data and data scraping
- managing data rooms
- managing the agenda for high level and smart networking for fundraising & deal sourcing, e.g., planning business trips and roadshows, coordinate programs and agenda’s.
Key capabilities & qualifications
The ideal candidate…
- has a master’s degree in a financial related field
- understands the global investment industry and its major players and stakeholders
- follows the macro-economic environment
- is a digital native
- has CRM-system and project management experience
- is process-driven with attention to detail and accuracy
- has strong communication skills and loves to network and build trusted relationships
- is multilingual (Dutch/English/French)
- is proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel and Power-Point.
ABOUT BUYSSE & PARTNERS
Buysse & Partners is a Belgian based independent multi-strategy investment firm. The firm has been committed to alternative investments for more than a decade. Buysse & Partners co- invests its capital with private investors in private equity and real estate in Europe and Latin America. The firm has a proven track record with above market returns since inception in 2008. Buysse & Partners’ investor base grew substantially in recent years alongside the growth of the investment strategies.
Is this you?
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you interested in finding out more or join the Buysse & Partners team? Are you available for at least 6 months? We are looking forward to reading your CV and motivation!
Please provide your information to Dimitri Herbosch, partner at Buysse & Partners via firstname.lastname@example.org